Stoke-on-Trent - Advert of the week


contents: 2009 adverts


click for
previous
adverts

 

W. Podmore and Sons- 1947 advert
 

W. Podmore and Sons- 1947 advert
W. Podmore and Sons- 1947 advert
Pottery Gazette & Glass Trade Review

 


Podmore and Sons Ltd. was located in Shelton, Stokeľon-Trent on land bounded by Shelton New Road, Bedford Road, Bedford Street and the Cauldon Canal.  (Ridgway Pottery had previously occupied the site). 

Podmore produced frits (a component of glazes), complete glazes and zirconium silicate opacifiers.  The company was privately owned by Henry Podmore and family

 


 

 


contents: 2009 adverts