Location and period of operation:
Stanway & Tellwright
Earthenware manufacturer at Sneyd Green, Cobridge, Stoke-on-Trent
The partners were Levi Stanway and William Edward Tellwright.
Probably sharing the Lincoln Pottery, in Sneyd Street with Bates & Bennett who operated there from 1868 to 1895.
Previously: Beech & Tellwright
London Gazette, April 1884
notice recording the dissolution of the partnership at
Lincoln Pottery, Cobridge between Frederick Beech and
William Edward Tellwright and the formation
of a new partnership between
William Edward Tellwright and Levi Stanway.
Questions/comments/contributions? email: Steve Birks