|A walk around
Dresden, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent
Dresden & the Longton Freehold Land Society
Trentham Road, Dresden
Postcard of Trentham Road, Dresden around 1900
Trentham Road represented the boundary of the
On the left, Dresden Estate on the right the Duke of Sutherland Estate.
The public house
on the left is the Lord John Russell (no longer in existence)
in 1912 the landlord was Percy J Evans.
The pub is named after Sir John Russell - the Liberal reformer
Just beyond the Lord John Russell is the Butchers Shop of John Blakeman.
Photo of Blakeman's Shop