Stoke-on-Trent | Postcards of Fenton
Postcards of Fenton - Fenton Town Hall
Fenton Town Hall
Built in 1889 at the expense of William Meath Baker to be part
of the new centre of Fenton.
Today the building is used as the Magistrates Court
the spire was removed at some stage as it was unsafe.
on Town Halls of The Potteries
previous: Market Street - 1923
next: The public library