Stoke-on-Trent | Postcards of Fenton
Postcards of Fenton - Free Library Fenton
Free Library Fenton c.1910
Behind the town hall William Meath Baker provided land for the construction
of a new public library which was paid for by a donation
from the Carnegie Trust.
The library was completed in 1906.
The road if front of this view of the library is Baker Street.
previous: Fenton Town hall
next: Fenton railway station