|Chapel Lane (Burslem)||
More on Chapel Lane
One the left is the top of the bottle kiln of Moorland Pottery (in Moorland Road). On the right hand side (and right hand background) is the Royal Doulton factory which fronts in Nile Street.
None of the original housing of Chapel Lane still stands, they have been replaced by a car park and some small industrial units.
The Chapel Lane is against the back of the Royal Doulton print room.
Photos: Dec 1999
Nearby is the Wedgwood Institute which was built in 1863.
Burslem Photo Index | Burslem 1898 Map
1963 aerial photo of Burslem
[ Comments / Questions? email: Steven Birks ]